Re: [ox-en] Peer Economy. A Transition Concept.

Michael Bauwens schrieb:
I wonder if I could have the assistance of a volunteer to update the German-language pointers in our wiki?

Especially with the links to Christian Siefkes book and the reviews mentioned here?

The address is at http://p2pfoundation.net/German_language and I can provide id/pw on request,

A list of the other main German-language sources would be very helpful. I hope you can appreciate that I can't do everything and that assistance to pointers would be very much appreciated.

Michel

Dear Michel,

i think, that a lot of German sources are to be found in:
coforum.de, keimform.de, FG-wiki, opentheory.org and logically in oekonux.de resp. oekonux.org

Best wishes, Karl