----- Original Message ----
From: Raoul <raoulv club-internet.fr>

knowledge workers may work for a boss, be a free lance, create

 small company and back again ... it is quite different from a
traditional

 proletarian relationship,\
I don't know whether the share of "knowledge workers", especially
programmers and "peer producers", able to create a
small company and then back, etc., is so big in relation to those who
mainly work for a boss. My impression is that (middle-low) wage
earners

Looking for last minute shopping deals?