Re: [ox-en] list handling (was: Re: Oekonux ...)

Michael Bauwens schrieb:
Stefan,

may I say that "your" list is behaving 'weirdly' (or should I say that to the other Stefan,I guess so)

I unsubscribed from this email, no reaction even though I have been using the yahoo mail for ages; then I subscribed to gmail, but this kept coming, so I decided to unsubscribe again using this email, but it is the gmail sub that stops coming and this one keeps coming (with line breaks)

not sure anymore what to do ...

Michel

hi michel,

majordomo, the list software, is working well. just tested unsub and re:sub again.

what do you want to do exactly? please answer off list because stuff like this is normally done by the list admin and must not be a topic in the list.

one tipp: until you fixed the problem this the line breaks, just deleted the quoted text. and everything is fine.

and one hint: tofu-quoting is normally "bääh" in mailing lists <smile>

cheers, karl