Re: [ox-en] Unsubscription stuff

two days after.

ok there was a fight in ox-en. happens from time to time in mailing lists. but, what s.mn. did, was no fight. it was no action between "peers". s.mn. can push the unsub-button as an admin. but the real kick is: not to push these buttons. even if you have the power to do so.

s.mn. one tipp from my side as a person, who is reading ox-lists since the beginning. i have seen so many people in ox. coming and going. and all the crashes. some of the stuff is archived in pox. most not. just think about it. btw. i would be fine to have again an unmoderated ox-de.

my2cents. karl

Karl Dietz schrieb:
Stefan Merten,

"ausschluss ist stuss" is a german usenet quote. free translation to english could be: "unsub is no solution" - let me add: espacially in a project with an attitude like ox. of course you are the ox-maintainer but it would be nice if this unsub could be undone.

one idea for the future: a discussion about such stuff in pox before the action.
and if in pox there will be consens on such hard methods, then do it.

my2cents. karl