Re: [ox-en] Fwd: Farewell Oekonux, we barely knew you.

Hi Michel and all!

Farewell Oekonux, we barely knew you.

Obviously good enough to constantly call people names and bully around
like rarely someone before...

Last week (8 days ago) Michel Bauwens wrote:
of interest,

Well, to me only very remotely.

3 days ago Dmytri Kleiner wrote:
Oekonux itself hardly presents a coherent or united view,

Indeed that's one of the strenghts of Oekonux :-) . And I guess if
Oekonux would have a "united view" Dmytri would call Oekonux having a
party line. It's all so arbitrary accusations...

If Marxian and Anarchist labour movements are nowhere in sight, despite
having at least hundreds of thousands of adherents in there ranks, then
how irrelevant is "Oekonux?" which is basically less than a dozen
confused people?

Well, I have been active in the Anarchist movement for about ten
years. From this I know what it means to be marginal. And I know that
in its nearly nine years of existence Oekonux was **by far** the most
influential thing I was a part of.

Your conceit here is laughable. Oekonux will never be as large a
movement

I don't consider Oekonux a movement. IMHO the best description is that
it accompanies a movement.

						Gr?ü?ße