[ox-en] Fwd: open source hardware modules: we don't define the final products - you do

Hi!

See below. May be a nice idea for the conference also.

------- Forwarded Message

Date:  Sun, 04 Nov 2007 19:28:10 [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED]
From:  Helmuth Supik <helmuth.s gmx.li>
Subject:  [chox] open source hardware modules:  we don't define the final products
 - you do
To:  chat oekonux.de, x-list googlegroups.com

BUG is a collection of easy-to-use, open source hardware modules, each
capable of producing one or more Web services. These modules snap
together physically and the services connect together logically to
enable users to easily build, program and share innovative devices and
applications. With BUG, we don't define the final products - you do.

http://www.buglabs.net/products
Web-Site: http://www.oekonux.de/

------- End of Forwarded Message