Re: [ox-en] There is no such thing like "peer money"

Samuel Rose wrote:
I agree, I just spent a bunch of time typing up basically the same
statement. but you said it a lot quicker and more concisely than I.

Although, I think it will be impossible to do away with money, as it is too
convenient of a medium for markets, so it simply won't go away. But I agree
with everything else you say below

No problem: we just have to do away with markets, too.

I have said so before, various times.
(And you may, or may not, have noted that there are no markets in peer
production.)

Money and markets are just the two sides of the same coin. Markets without
money are terribly inefficient, and money without markets (without places
were you can buy something) wouldn't be money at all.

Best regards
	Christian

--
|-------- Dr. Christian Siefkes --------- christian siefkes.net ---------