Re: [ox-en] There is no such thing like "peer money"

PS. I think another good framework for looking at what we are talking about
in this thread is:

http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?ttype=2&tid=11012

Chapter 3 A Framework for analyzing the commons, E. Sotrum and C Hess

This discusses the Institutional Analysis and Development (IAD)  framework
(also covered here http://www.cooperationcommons.com/node/405 )

The book mentioned above in particular discusses how it applies to different
types of commons. The value is a way to frame the overall system, and give
diverse actors a way to so how their areas of focus work well within the
picture/system. Elinor Ostrum is one of the leading thinkers in the world in
the realm of governing and analyzing commons. So too is Charlotte Hess. *

*