Re: [ox-en] There is no such thing like "peer money"

Hi Michel!

Last month (47 days ago) Michel Bauwens wrote:
I thinking I'm slightly revising my notion of the role of money in peer
production, based on the actual evidence. So bear with me as I develop this
argument.
[...]
STEP THREE: What can we conclude from this ...

I started a page

	http://en.wiki.oekonux.org/Oekonux/Research/MeasuringCommercialInfluences

gathering research questions about this topic. May be some researcher
will pick this up some day. The page ends with

  This is list is far from complete. Feel free to add the points
  relevant to you.

:-)