Re: Apologies (was: Re: [ox-en] remarks on posting styles)

Apologies accepted, give me a few days of rest and I will re-sub,

Michel

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 8:17 AM, Samuel Rose <samuel.rose gmail.com> wrote:

I only can hope you reconsider your unsubscription. I value the
contributions of both of you a lot - though the organization of the
conference lately left me little time for being here. I also
redistributed my replies to your posts from yesterday and today. I
hope you are able to see that I'm just interested in a fruitful and
useful debate.

I didn't really get that you are only interested in "fruitful useful
debate" from what you sent me. So that is why I left the list. I don't have
time for this nonsense.

How does one go about successfully unsubscribing from this list?

--
The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to peer
alternatives.

Basic essay at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499; interview at
http://poynder.blogspot.com/2006/09/p2p-very-core-of-world-to-come.html
BEST VIDEO ON P2P: