access now also via http://delicious.com/mbauwens/Abundance

his work is really one of the missing links,

Michel

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 6:10 AM, Stefan Meretz <stefan meretz.de> wrote:

On 2008-11-10 12:08, Michel Bauwens wrote:
I'm interested in knowing more about this:

Capitalism isn't even involved by the majority. Following
estimations given by Carola Möller two third of all necessary actions
and things we need for producing our societal life are not produced
in form form of commodities,

I only have german online references:

Theoretical approaches towards a solidarity economy from a feminist
point of view
http://coforum.de/?197

Feminist approaches towards a community oriented economy
http://www.leibi.de/takaoe/84_17.htm

The texts did say nothing about how she comes to this estimation.
I try to find more about this question and let you know.

Ciao,

Start here: www.meretz.de

The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to peer
alternatives.

Basic essay at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499; interview at
http://poynder.blogspot.com/2006/09/p2p-very-core-of-world-to-come.html
BEST VIDEO ON P2P: