Re: [ox-en] germ form theory query

Thanks, Michel, I posted this answer:

+++

@Stephan:

     i can’t *conceive* of how this particular new model can completely
     supplant the old one

This is a good question! We deal with it in the first part of this paper
[http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/how-do-we-evolve-to-a-p2p-society-germ-form-theory-1/2008/11/21]
in a general sense.

Of course, the general scheme of a five step transformation does not
answer *how* this transformation will happen. We both, the authors of
this text, agree, that it is possible to supplant the old model with a
new one, and that the new one generalizes the principles of free
software. But we see different ways this generalization process will
take.

So, speaking for myself, I can imagine, that the new model will be a
peer economy, and the transition to a peer economy -- especially the
generalization of the principles of immaterial peer production into the
physical world -- can be described as Christian Siefkes does in his
book "From Exchange to Contribution" [http://peerconomy.org/]. An
introduction can be read in keimform blog
[http://www.keimform.de/2008/01/21/material-peer-production-part-0-traits-of-peer-production/],
too.

I am not sure, if this answers your question...

+++

Michel, why does every comment has to be moderated? Isn't it easier, to
let comments directly go into the page of those people who have been
moderated once?

Ciao,
Stefan