[ox-en] Re: [p2p-research] open source infefficiencies wiki page

Just wanted to say that I believe that in principle the key high-level
ideals/ideas in Patrick's usership model, and specifically "trading at
cost," can be implemented on top of the P2P Energy Currency.

What we used to do in the telecommunications industry (e.g. TMF model) is to
stack up the various models and present them in one vision. Some models are
low level and others are high level and some in between/both.

I should read the other models, besides Patrick's, but I wanted to forecast
that it is possible in some potential future to see these model reconcile
around some principles and fall into separate layers within one general
vision.