From: Stefan Merten <smerten oekonux.de>
Subject: [ox-en] Conference stays in Manchester
To: list-en oekonux.org, speakers oekonux-conference.org, liste oekonux.de, projekt oekonux.de
Cc: "Stefan Merten" <smerten oekonux.de>, "Yuwei Lin" <yuwei ylin.org>
Date: Sunday, February 15, 2009, 6:08 PM
Hi all!

The option in London didn't work out. The guy who asked
me for
cooperation for a joint event in London suddenly didn't
answer any
more. I tried a lot to revive the contact but simply got no
reply.
Frankly I have no idea what happened but this is how it
goes
sometimes. I think it would have been a great week/weekend
in London
with a cool combination of events and people - but it
didn't work.

Well, that's past. The conference will take place in
Manchester as
planned before. I.e.

			  27th to 29th, 2009

			      Manchester

in the University.

This is less than six weeks now and because of the
unplanned delay in
the location decision we really have to hurry with a few
things such
as an announcement.