Re: [pox] Re: [ox-en] Conference stays in Manchester

Though I understand Stefan's decision, I would also have much preferred
London. Manchester is going to entail a lot of extra costs, it is going to
be a lot more difficult to find free lodging in Manchester I expect,

I suppose that by now, some people have already purchased their Manchester
tickets and everything is set in stone?

Miche