Re: [ox-en] p2p art

Dear Caroline,

you ask:

- my main question is: where is it possible to add content about "p2p art"?
I would be happy to contribute (if everything is not already on michel's
delicious :)

I would be very happy to have p2p art writing on our blog, and even
eventually, to create a wholly new section on that topic in our p2p-f wiki.
See the middle column for all the other topics we are covering. Such a
section is automatically created by adding [[Category:Art]] at the end of
any entry.

It's something that has been missing, largely due to my own lack of
affinity, but I'm sure that once started, other art-sensitive p2p'ers would
join in,

For the blog, James Burke can offer you pw/id

do you have more details about the content of the holmes presentation?

Michel

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 6:29 AM, Caroline Zeller