[ox-en] Open Source survey

Dear all,

This research will assist me to finalize my master thesis in Business
Information Management. The research is about Open Source communities and
the effect which participating companies have on developers motivation. With
your help I will be able to conduct this research in order to graduate.
Which is why I am very thankful for your time to fill in the questionnaire
below.

http://www.thesistools.com/?qid=88117&ln=eng

Cheers,
Aron