[ox-en] Idea for a main topic of [ox5]

Hi lists!

In Leipzig again and again there were discussions comparing Wikipedia
with Free Software. That gave me the idea that the main topic of an
possible 5th Oekonux Conference could be something like this:

		 Free Software, Wikipedia, OpenAccess
	      Three examples of peer production compared

What do you think?

I also think that Oekonux is one of very few players who can address
this topic since we are not limited to one of these phenomenons but
instead are interested in all of them.