Re: [ox-en] Report from OKCon 2011

Hi

On Fri 01-Jul-2011 at 06:55:41PM [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED], Stefan Merten wrote:

I'm just going home from `OKCon 2011`_ in Berlin. I have to say it was
really a great conference and I'm really happy that I were there.

Sounds like it was great, I found PDF's of the presentations here:

- http://sunsite.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/Publications/CEUR-WS/Vol-739/

Do you know if there is any video or audio from it anywhere?

Also on the matter of open hardware I just came across this:

- HexBright, an Open Source Light
  http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/527051507/hexbright-an-open-source-light

This project has 1,944 backers and has raised $150,285!

The project wiki:

- http://www.hexbright.com/dokuwiki/doku.php

Uses the CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license
and the "Information about the Flex/Prime Open Source Licensing" link
goes nowhere, so I wonder if he has properly thought that aspect of this
project.

Looks interesting though and if someone designs a holder to fix it to a
bike then I'd consider getting one :-)

All the best

Chris