[ox-en] Fwd: [okfn-announce] OKCon 2011 videos released

Hi!

For those who were interested in this material.

------- Forwarded Message

Date:  Fri, 22 Jul 2011 14:03:11 [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED]
From:  Daniel Dietrich
Subject:  [okfn-announce] OKCon 2011 videos released

Dear All,

It's my pleasure to announce the first set of OKCon 2011 video documentation:

	http://vimeo.com/okf/videos

More videos and interviews will follow next week.

Please also check our post-eevnt documentation page, including Slides, Photos, media coverage:

	http://okcon.org/2011/after

If you haven any material, like photos, slides, ... please send us links to them. So that we can make things even better next year please do share your thoughts via our feedback form:

	http://okcon.org/2011/feedback

Thank you all once again to those who participated!

All the best
Daniel

------- End of Forwarded Message