Message 00067 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Mail archive fixed (was: Re: [jox] Draft CFP)

Hi Mahieu!

3 days ago Stefan Merten wrote:
Yesterday Mathieu O'Neil wrote:
ps. @StefanMn, StefanMz: Last time I checked the archive for this list had the titles of posts but the posts themselves were not accessible. Will this only be resolved once the new site is up or is there a chance that this will happen sooner?

This is definitely a bug. I'll look into it.

The archive is now uploaded. Sorry, this happens only for fresh
archives and won't happen again.

Message 00067 [Homepage] [Navigation]