Message 00068 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Technical stuff (was: Re: [jox] Draft CFP)

Hi Mathieu and all!

4 days ago Mathieu O'Neil wrote:
a) Electronic system for submissions: sure, why not, if it helps and
we can do it with minimum hassles.

Ok, let's keep this in mind. May be even Plone has something - Plone
is very rich "eco-system".

c) Setting a webpage up: no need yet, once we have more people on
the scientific committee we can put it up. It would be good to do
this sometime in September when people are back from vacation and we
can formally announce the existence of the journal as well as
releasing the CFP. It would be better if the journal webpage is
right away in the Plone template rather than the old website
template - is that what you had in mind?

As you like. Then we need to speed this process up enough to be ready
in September. But we are making progress here so I could imagine that
this works out.

Message 00068 [Homepage] [Navigation]