Message 00102 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Re: Example journal sites

Hi Mathieu!

3 days ago Mathieu O'Neil wrote:
OK, my point is also that if you have one page for all comments then it
looks better than having 3/4 of the pages empty because no-one has commented
on these articles - I could be wrong.

Valid point. Of course a central comment page {sh,c}ould have links to
the respective articles but that's doable.

I think we need to consider this when we set up the tools.

Message 00102 [Homepage] [Navigation]