archive them)
i hope i understood your discussion correctly

athina

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 11:11 PM, Stefan Meretz <stefan meretz.de> wrote:

Ah, ok, the place to check the comments can differ from the presentation
for the web readers, I guess (at least by mail). We will check.
Ciao,
Stefan

On 2009-09-15 20:06, Mathieu O'Neil wrote:
"Misleading" seems to say there is the intent to deceive people,
which was not my intent. In the end the information is the same its
just the presentation which differs. Personally I would rather have
one place to check all comments - more convenient - however there is
perhaps the option of having both - comments on each article and also
aggregated?

From: Stefan Meretz <stefan meretz.de>
Date: Sunday, September 6, 2009 4:29 pm