Message 00202 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: Fwd: Re: [jox] Multi-rating mode of evaluation

Hi Felix and all!

Last week (7 days ago) Felix Stalder wrote:
No, not at all, but I would keep it really simple. Otherwise it won't be
used.

+1. Simplicity is important.

Because that is also a technical question: In general I could imagine
that reviewers (and registered readers?) get a short form listing the
criteria and then enter numbers in a certain range for each criterion
they want. The criteria would be linked to an explanation what is
meant by the respective criteria. I think this is not asked too much
of someone who wants to give her opinion.

Message 00202 [Homepage] [Navigation]