Message 00308 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[jox] Re: Subscribtion of reviewers

Hi all!

Today Stefan Merten wrote:
Finally I got the right idea! Now I know how to subscribe a certain
role to a certain subtree in Plone. I'll subscribe the ``Reviewers``
role to the ``scientific-committee`` subtree when I'm back online.

I did this and just changed the fake page. You all should have got an
email from plone at oekonux dot org.

I.e.: Now every change in the "Scientific Committee" section are now
mailed to all reviewers.

However, it is easy to set up a fake account with the email address of
this list and this way subscribe this whole list to change
notifications. I just did this so changes are at least sent here [#]_.
( Mathieu: Password for user `mlist` is the same as for the mailing
list.)
[...]
I'll remove this facility then.

Done.