Message 00349 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re : Re: [jox] HOWTO_peer review [was: reviewing in practice]

Hi Athina, all

You are right, good point, I will update the draft CFP page on the (open) site which has a description of the process - though at this stage we are still doing this only in-house...

cheers
Mathieu

Hi Mathieu, yes great, would you want maybe to create a link
online in the
journal site explaining our exact policy overall regarding
reviewing we can
point top people when we ask them to review? i have a feeling
its gonna be a
big help and we will avoid possible confusions in the future as
we so have a
unique system to point people to
and this is not just for internal purposes we might be inviting
externalpeople that have no idea what we decided in hull or
talked about here

my two pence worth

thanks

athina

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 11:54 AM, Mathieu ONeil