Message 00374 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[jox] Searchable mailing list archive (was: Re: Documenting current state)

Hi Mathieu and all!

2 weeks (16 days) ago Mathieu ONeil wrote:
I agree that the mailing list has a lot of content... maybe there could be some automated search that would gather together similar content. I know that what I'm doing here - dreaming of a technical fix without doing anything to advance it concretely - is not the way to go so I will stop.

True.

Nonetheless at some point the mailing list will also be inside Plone
and I hope it will be searchable by standard Plone means then.
However, in my plan to move all Oekonux sites to Plone the mailing
lists are last.

Message 00374 [Homepage] [Navigation]