Message 00360 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] HOWTO_peer review

Hi Mathieu and all!

BTW: I'm sorry if I made responses which are obsolete meanwhile. I
didn't read everything in advance and replied quickly.

3 days ago Mathieu ONeil wrote:
I've updated the page which describes our peer review process:

http://cspp.oekonux.org/call-for-submissions

In general I think this is worth an own page - isn't it?

- Activist (article proposes a critique of a policy or practice with
  specific action proposals or suggestions)

What about reports about practical projects? Would this be activist?
Not by definition IMHO.

Otherwise great!

Message 00360 [Homepage] [Navigation]