From: Stefan Merten <smerten oekonux.de>
Date: Saturday, June 5, 2010 4:58 pm
Subject: [jox] Technical stuff split off (was: Re: Splitting of technical stuff)
To: journal oekonux.org

Hi all!

4 days ago Mathieu ONeil wrote:
 Stefan - sure, if you want to set up a tech list for the
journal, that's fine with me. Interested people can either
subscribe to it or check the archive.

There is now a new mailing list called

	journal-tech oekonux.org

Homepage is at

	http://www.oekonux.org/journal/tech/

You can subscribe by sending an e-mail with the body

	subscribe

	journal-tech-request oekonux.org

So far only Mathieu and me are subscribed.

IMHO we should wait a week for all interested people to
subscribe and
then move all the technical threads to [jox-tech].

****
Dr Mathieu O'Neil
Adjunct Research Fellow
Australian Demographic and Social Research Institute
College of Arts and Social Science
The Australian National University
email: mathieu.oneil[at]anu.edu.au
web: http://adsri.anu.edu.au/people/visitors/mathieu.php