Message 00393 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Journal update

Hi Mathieu

Why is there a rule for research pieces to be 6-8K? Why not leave it open,
then it wont be a problem?
Count me in for reviewing, or any other edit work, maternity leave involves
too much swimming and tanning and constant holiday,
getting boring now, in Greece, as politics are only interesting in the
boring way here lol
cannot wait to get back to work and UK, sad I know!

Hope everyone is getting on well with life

Cheers

Athina