Mathieu

From: Athina Karatzogianni <athina.k gmail.com>
 Date: Thursday, September 16, 2010 12:17 am

Hi Mathieu

Why is there a rule for research pieces to be 6-8K? Why not
leave it open,
then it wont be a problem?
Count me in for reviewing, or any other edit work, maternity
leave involves
too much swimming and tanning and constant holiday,
getting boring now, in Greece, as politics are only interesting
in the
boring way here lol
cannot wait to get back to work and UK, sad I know!

Hope everyone is getting on well with life

Cheers

Athina

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 1:46 PM, Mathieu ONeil