Message 00399 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Making pieces visible (was: [jox] Journal update)

Hi Mathieu and all!

6 days ago Mathieu ONeil wrote:
a) the CPOV-Amsterdam conference report by Tkacz and Nyesito was completed a while ago and is ready to go.
[...]
a) the group of texts by Soderbergh, Tkacz and me on ANT, Hegel, Foucault, French sociology is ready to go. Has been ready to go, I should say, since July...

As I set up the site at the moment there are two steps needed to make
a piece visible for the public.

1. Put it in a category

   Unless a piece is put in a category it will not show up in the
   collections I set up. So this is a mandatory step in every case.

   You put a piece in a category by editing it and then select the
   "Categorization" tab and make a selection.

   Please see

	http://cspp.oekonux.org/scientific-committee/website/submission-categories

   for the categories set up so far. The existing categories are not
   discussed. They are simply there to give an idea.

   When you are logged in as a member of the scientific committee you
   see the non-published pieces in the collections such as

	http://localhost:8008/Journal/research/theory-stream

   As long as they are not published they will appear in red.

2. Publish it

   Done via the "State" tab when you edit a piece. If this is done the
   piece is visible for the general public.

Message 00399 [Homepage] [Navigation]