Message 00437 [Homepage] [Navigation]

RS: [jox] Urgent Message: Research papers

Hola and happy new 2011 to all of you!

Congratulations for the journal progress..

I will be happy to be the reviewer of one of the papers still to be
reviewed or to help finding external reviewers for them

Me, too.

Ciao! Mayo

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«·´`·.(¸.·´(¸.·* *·.¸)`·.¸).·´`·»

Research Digital Commons Governance: http://www.onlinecreation.info

Ph.D European University Institute
Postdoctoral Researcher. Institute of Govern and Public Policies. Autonomous University of Barcelona.
Visiting scholar. Internet Interdisciplinary Institute. Open University of Catalonia (UOC).
Visiting researcher (2008). School of information. University of California, Berkeley.

Phone Italy: 0039-3312805010 or 0039-0558409982
Phone Spanish State: 0034-648877748
E-mail: mayo.fuster eui.eu
Skype: mayoneti
Postal address: EUI - Badia Fiesolana
Via dei Roccettini 9, I-50014 San Domenico di Fiesole (FI) - Italy