Message 00475 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Chaos or transparency?

Hi Mathieu!

3 days ago Mathieu ONeil wrote:
I invested time in the look because the journal and oekonux are not
the same thing and the visual identity helps to convey that
information.

I agreed with this and installed another style. However, how the
thickness of a single separating line helps your goal I don't
understand - but I don't need to.

It also appears as if you want to play a greater role in the editing process.

How wrong can you be... This is really getting ridiculous!

Message 00475 [Homepage] [Navigation]