Message 00480 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[jox] First papers are up

Hi all

It gives me great pleasure to announce the publication of our first ever "Debate" series by Johan, Nate and myself: a tasty discussion around ANT, Hegel, critical sociology, peer production governance, you name it. Comments are enabled for account holders, so have at it.

http://cspp.oekonux.org/debate/ant-power

Please note: the journal will only be formally launched when we publish our first "Research" and "Report" papers in a few weeks so discretion is still advised.

@Michel: I know you are always interested in content for the P2P blog, maybe these papers could be republished in the blog when we launch formally _in a few weeks_ as a kind of advertisement for the journal? Just a thought, tell me what you think.

cheers,

Mathieu

****

Message 00480 [Homepage] [Navigation]