Message 00499 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[jox] Site update

Hi everyone

I thought it was time to tidy up the protected part of the site a bit so below is a copy of the report I just posted on the Editor's log.

cheers,

Mathieu

=-=
Editor's Log, May 14 2011

Tidied up the "Latest submission" folder:

1. Grouped all early submissions under "Miscellaneous submissions"

=> deleted and reposted all articles to new folder [could not find a way to simply move articles :-(]

=> posted reviews to Merten and Meretz submission

2. Created a new folder for "Inaugural issue: Subactivism"

=> posted all initial submissions of research articles by Andersson and O'Neil as well as reviews

=> posted conference reviews (CSPP pending)

3. Renamed "Short article" folders "Debate" folders

4. Created folders for Special Issues:

=> Hardware/Wetware

=> Organisation

=> Free Software

=> Filesharing/Free culture

5. Recreated the Editor's log file and reposted initial post; adopted a chronological approach to document logs
 [end]

Message 00499 [Homepage] [Navigation]