Message 00504 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[jox] Research papers: copy editing

Hi all

I am currently copy editing the final version of the Andersson paper on filesharing. Once that is done I will put it up on the site and we can finalise the peer review process for that one.

I am also finalising revisions to my own paper on Wikipedia and critique. I was wondering if someone who has had experience checking for small typos etc in English would have the time to have a quick look at it? If not, no biggie, I am pretty confident but it's always good to have several pairs of eyes check something like that.

cheers,

Mathieu

Message 00504 [Homepage] [Navigation]