Message 00528 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Licence for articles

This (below) is not very different from NC plus a waiver clause, except
that it has been set in stone precisely what kind of commercial activity
is OK

Commercial activity is fully allowed, provided the clauses on the type of economic entity (worker owned business or collective) are satisfied. It sets in stone the relation to labour and collective ownership of the products of work.

and as such it would still require an added subclause to make sure
not to exclude projects that do not satisfy Copyfarleft's prescription,
but resonate with CSPP. In that sense, it is not more elegant.

The question is then, does wage labour resonate with CSPP? Or, do we support workers owned entities. It doesn't look too radical to me for a bunch of (mostly academic) researchers to take a stance on it.

Message 00528 [Homepage] [Navigation]