Message 00535 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Licence for articles

On 2011-06-02 16:38, Felix Stalder wrote:
I agree. Classic copyleft is the best. I personally don't really like
CC that much as a brand, but it's the standards and there is nothing
to object against the substance of BY-NC-SA.

Classical copyleft is BY-SA and _not_ BY-NC-SA.

So, yes, classical copyleft is the right choice: BY-SA.

My reason: Copyleft is more inclusive than NC, and I really appreciate
to see Rupert Murdoch printing our texts under BY-SA. Remember: the
license have to be maintained. Thus, I would like to see the freedom
virus everywhere.

Ciao,

Start here: www.meretz.de

Message 00535 [Homepage] [Navigation]