Message 00650 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Free Software Special Issue

Hi,

some comments on Biella's one

I think we want someone that knows more about free software than David
Golumbia especially if they will provide the critical feedback. It is
not apparent to me that he does as he tends to collapse everything
related to computing into one messy goulash. We could ask Wendy Chun or
others.

ok, wendy chun looks like a very interesting contributor

Looks like a great issue!

thanks :)

m.

Biella