Message 00707 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Scientific committee

On 2011-08-20 14:36, Mathieu ONeil wrote:
Thanks for commenting, though I don't really agree with you when you
reject binaries because my understanding of "critique" is similar to
Jakob's, critique = negation of something, being against something,

But Jakob's point was "productive negation", which classically (Hegel)
means "negation of negation".

in this case commons vs. private property, so there is a "struggle"
there for want of a better word.

Nope, commons is _not_ opposed to private property:
http://www.keimform.de/2010/commons-in-a-taxonomy-of-goods/

Interesting topics, but I would be more inclusive to move them to ox-en.

Best,

Start here: www.meretz.de

Message 00707 [Homepage] [Navigation]