Message 00948 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] A response to Michel and Jakob

thanks   Hans-Gert for your last contributions. I have read them with
interest and they make me think but I have no immediate reaction for the
moment.

I think the difference is this:

you and I see open capitalism, but only I see possibilities of
transcendence within this process; indeed, if you can't see that
possibility, then the point of a proto-mode of production is moot,

my proposal is for action to make this a reality, a subjective-objective
approach, and that can fail, in that case, open capitalism will fail to as
again, infinite growth economics are a physical and mathematical
impossibility and the limits  <are> being reached.

So, if we fail, what will come next, unless you want to argue for the
eternality of exponential growth?

Michel