Message 00969 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] A response to Michel and Jakob

Hi Hans-Geart,

Thanks for the reply. Anyway I will not be able to attend your workshop
in April. But, I am definetly interested in your open knowledge
community. I am generally interested in what is happening in Germany in
the realm of commons of knwledge. Perhaps need to learn German.
The mode of production which is inherently ecological is p2p. I have an
article on it , I will post it after it is polished. And I will polish
it within a month. Well, imaginitive and revolutionary thinkig has not
so much to do with Cockaigne. I think we can rarely find thinkers more
sober than Hegel and Marx. Perhaps, you , can learn something from them
about Dialectical imagination.
Take care
Jakob

Hans-Gert Gräbe 03/23/12 9:51 AM >>>