From: Stefan Merten <smerten oekonux.de>
Date: Saturday, January 29, 2011 5:08 pm
Subject: Re: [jox-tech] Fwd: [Notification from Critical Studies in Peer Production] Item has been	edited: "ANT_2_tkacz"
To: journal-tech oekonux.org

Hi Mathieu!

Today Mathieu ONeil wrote:
 Apparently Gabriella has been receiving all the updates

All?

- who knows who else has.

*You* should know this.

Is there any way to fix this - thanks?

Please check the mailing list archive for the answer.

****
Dr Mathieu O'Neil
Adjunct Research Fellow
Australian Demographic and Social Research Institute
College of Arts and Social Science
The Australian National University
email: mathieu.oneil[at]anu.edu.au
web: http://adsri.anu.edu.au/people/visitors/mathieu.php