Re: [ox-en] this list

Stefan ,
thank you for the welcoming !

You recommend me to look in the german list ,
well, i can read german, and i allready have
browsed a bit through the archive .

However it is a bit difficult for me to wite in an
acceptable form of german and i found the
content a bit to much (very many messages
and often very serious or difficult.

I have downloaded some texts from the websites
of Oekonux and from Kritische Informatik.
I hope that i will be able to digest these and then
react in this list.

yours ,   Paul .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Berendsen;Paul
FN:Paul Berendsen
X-WAB-GENDER:2
ADR;HOME:;;;Amsterdam;;;NL
EMAIL;HOME;INTERNET:paulbe dds.nl
GEO:52.35,4.86
END:VCARD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paul Berendsen wrote and Stefan Merten answered:

Hello ,
is anyone there ?

Not really ;-( .

Here is a new subscriber for the Oekonux [list-en].

A warm welcome :-) .

From the archive I see that there has been no "traffic" since October
(last millennium?).

Yes, this is true. Unfortunately until now nobody had enough
superfluous time and energy to bring this list up to speed :-( .

You may have a look at the German list at
http://www.oekonux.de/liste/archive/
which often has a very vivid
discussion - that is if you can read German :-( .