Re: [ox-en] this list

Hi Paul!

Today Paul Berendsen wrote:
You recommend me to look in the german list ,
well, i can read german, and i allready have
browsed a bit through the archive .

However it is a bit difficult for me to wite in an
acceptable form of german

Though the German list IMHO is really a German list, we happily accept
English submissions as well. Most Germans even answer in English :-) .

and i found the
content a bit to much (very many messages
and often very serious or difficult.

Yeah, they are serious and/or difficult. That's why I personally
appreciate we use our mother tongue. Of course, I'd be glad if others
do so as well in their mother tongues - on this list for instance.

I have downloaded some texts from the websites
of Oekonux and from Kritische Informatik.
I hope that i will be able to digest these and then
react in this list.

You're welcome :-) . Perhaps we can post to both lists and ask people
to reply to this list.