[ox-en] articles in Russian computer magazine

Hi all,

Got this from a Russian computer magazine looking for articles on free
software or free hardware design. It's probably the most read computer
magazine in Russia (print mainly, but with some sections also on web); and
unlike most computer magazines they're also interested in publishing
general philosophical/social articles related to computing (eg. they
published Richard Barbrook's paper on cybercommunism, and my oekonux talk
on free hardware design). They'll translate from english to Russian;
I assume also from German, though I don't know. It might be interesting
to try them with some of the other oekonux conference material...
If you do, write to Leonid (address below) directly, in English or
Russian (I'd be interested to know how it goes)...

(they pay for new articles, but not for ones already on the web (though
they will publish them)). In spite of what he says below they do also
publish quite long articles, though maybe not in the new section he's
talking about.

http://www.computerra.ru

Graham