Re: [ox-en] articles in Russian computer magazine

On Wed, 4 Jul 2001, Stefan Meretz wrote:

Hey, this is cool!

Graham Seaman schrieb:
on free hardware design). They'll translate from english to Russian;
I assume also from German, though I don't know. It might be interesting
to try them with some of the other oekonux conference material...

A simple way is to just pick those articles which might be interesting
for the mag e.g. from the Dortmund-conference site
http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/dokumentation/texte/index.html (really a
wide range of opinions) or the Oekonux Site
http://www.oekonux.de/texte/index.html (more narrow in the Oekonux sense
IMHO). Most of them are in german:-\
I just heard from Leonid: unfortunately they have no German translators.
English or Russian only :-(

Documentation License (if not stated otherwise). Nevertheless it would
be nice to give hints and links about russian (or other) translations.
Ok, Russian translation of mine (with more pictures :-)
Part 1:
 http://www.computerra.ru/offline/2001/400/10591/
Part 2:
http://www.computerra.ru/offline/2001/401/10758/

Ciao,
Stefan (on the way to Portugal, so some days offline)
Ooh, I'll be there soon too. Bom descanso, mas nao beba bagaco demais!

Graham