From: Rob Blake [rob lateral.net]
Sent: 11 December 2001 13:05
To: list-en oekonux.org
Subject: [ox-en] Collective Consciousness

Hi Everybody,

About six months ago, I too was struck by the realisation that we are
seeing the emergence of a blueprint for a completely new form of human
society in the Free software movement. I've registered a domain
(communiculture.net) and intend to use it to set up a phpnuke site to
discuss exactly the same issues as this mailing list. I've had many
discussions about this topic only to branded a utopian fool. To discover
that others have already set off down the same road gives me confidence
that my intuitions were indeed correct. If there is anybody out there
who would be interested in helping me to set up the site, please contact
me. I have a box running debian connected to a decent pipe, and I can
use phpnuke for the actual site, so I really need people to help me with
content and to keep am eye on discussion threads etc.

Regards,

Rob Blake

rob lateral.net